- For resources on health, food, housing, family programs, finance, legal support and education, visit OneDegree.org
- If you need a free meal, free groceries, free mental health or medical services, or a free place to sleep for the night, click here.
- If you are searching for affordable housing in San Francisco, click here for available housing (lists are at the bottom of the page).
- If you need a homeless verification letter, you can contact:
468 Turk St. 94102
Phone number: (415) 346-3740
- If you need diapers and we don’t have any available, you can go to:
5070 Mission St. 94112
Phone number: (415) 584-6800
- If you need a shower, you can go to:
2111 Jennings St. 94124
Phone number: (415) 671-1100
Full schedule listed on their site.
- If you are a woman with children and need a shower or laundry, you can go to:
Oshun Women’s Drop-in Center
211 13th St. 94103
(Off 13th and Mission)
Phone Number: (415) 293-7360