HPP will be closed on Friday, May 13th to prepare for our annual fundraiser, Our House. Please bring in-kind donations the following Friday instead if possible.
Donate new/gently used items to HPP families!
Have New/Slightly Used Goods to Donate?
- Due to health & safety reasons, HPP is only able to accept certain items.
- Donations may be dropped off FRIDAYS 8 AM – 4 PM @ 2500 18th St.
- Please fill out an In-Kind Donation Form so we can send our thanks!
New & Gently Used
- New or freshly laundered infant, child, maternity and adult clothing
- Strollers, baby carriers and slings (in perfect working condition)
- Car seats (not more than five years old)
- Books (especially multi-cultural & Spanish/bilingual)
- Plastic and paper grocery bags (HPP distributes 1,000 pounds of fresh produce and food weekly)
- Diaper Bag Program for our quarterly baby shower celebrations for HPP’s prenatal education class graduates (layette items, sleepers, blankets, diaper bags, baby toiletries)
- Home Goods Program for our clients who have just moved out of homelessness (bath towels, pots & pans, dishes, cutlery, bedsheets, blankets). Last year 450 families received house warming gifts because of your generosity.
- Toiletries (unopened soap, shampoo, toothpaste, deodorant, etc.)
- Unopened & unexpired formula and baby food
- Disposable diapers and baby wipes – will accept opened packages – all sizes (especially large sizes 3, 4, 5, & 6)
- Cribs, bassinets, crib gear and/or mattresses
- Used Toys & Stuffed Toys
- High chairs
- Cloth diapers
- Changing tables
- Breast pumps
- Bottles & Sippy cups
- Used household items and linens