Donate new/gently used items to HPP families!
Have New/Slightly Used Goods to Donate?
- Donations may be dropped off FRIDAYS 8 AM – 4 PM @ 2500 18th St.
New & Gently Used
- New or freshly laundered infant, child, maternity and adult clothing
- Strollers, baby carriers and slings (in perfect working condition)
- Car seats (not more than five years old)
- Books (especially multi-cultural & Spanish/bilingual)
- Plastic and paper grocery bags (HPP distributes 1,000 pounds of fresh produce and food weekly)
- Diaper Bag Program for our quarterly baby shower celebrations for HPP’s prenatal education class graduates (layette items, sleepers, blankets, diaper bags, baby toiletries)
- Home Goods Program for our clients who have just moved out of homelessness (bath towels, pots & pans, dishes, cutlery, bedsheets, blankets). Last year 450 families received house warming gifts because of your generosity.
- Toiletries (unopened soap, shampoo, toothpaste, deodorant, etc.)
- Unopened & unexpired formula and baby food
- Disposable diapers and baby wipes – will accept opened packages – all sizes (especially large sizes 3, 4, 5, & 6)
If you are a regular Amazon shopper, consider updating your bookmark to smile.amazon.com and choose HPP as your charity of choice
. We will receive 0.5% of every purchase you make.
Due to health regulations and disposal costs, HPP cannot accept:
For information on our In-Kind Donations, please contact Sharon Bechtol at at (415) 546-6756, ext. 381 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cribs, bassinets, crib gear and/or mattresses
- Used Toys & Stuffed Toys
- High chairs
- Cloth diapers
- Changing tables
- Breast pumps
- Bottles & Sippy cups
- Used household items and linens